Extreme strength & quality
Agricultural Building Components
Extreme has a extensive line of agricultural doors, SIPs, and laminates which provide superior strength and quality to meet your agricultural building needs. We have a long history of designing and constructing agricultural buildings, farm buildings, machine sheds, and more.
- Poultry: Brooder Barns, Laying Houses
- Dairy: Milking Parlors
- Equestrian: Riding Arenas, Stables
- Other Buildings: Commercial Dog Kennels, Coolers/Freezers (non NSF Certification), Wood Kilns, Valve/Control rooms for water towers, Communication buildings for tower sites, Residential/Homes, Garages, Commercial Buildings
Extreme’s Agricultural SIPs can be configured many different ways to meet agricultural requirements:
- Exterior side: NEW UV Inhibited White Textured FRP laminated to plywood, 7/16″ ZB Treated OSB, or regular plywood (steel is installed over this)
- Interior side: Choose from Fiberglass Reinforced Panels (FRP) or High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) laminated to plywood: 0.030 & 0.090 thickness with either smooth or textured finishes
- Foam core: Extreme uses insect treated Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) foam manufactured with flame retardant. Thickness available are 2 9/16″, 3 5/8″, 5 5/8″, 7 3/8″, & 11 3/8″
- Options can be configured many different ways to meet the customer’s requirements:
- All openings including windows, doors, and fans can be cut into panels upon request. Some structural components are also available to be installed at Extreme’s factory
- Extreme’s own White Aluminum Batten strip used to cover seams when laminates are used. Available in pre-punched or un-punched in several different lengths
- Many vinyl trims available
Extreme uses only high quality plywood in 3/8″ (11/32″), 1/2″ (15/32″), & 5/8″ (19/32″) in it’s laminating process.
Laminate products include:
- NEW UV Inhibited White Textured FRP laminated to plywood for exterior use.
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) laminated to plywood:
- .030 & .090 thickness in textured finishes
- .050 & .090 thickness in smooth finishes
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE): .030 & .090 thickness in either smooth or textured finishes
Leading the agricultural industry in durability, the Extreme Panel Heavy Duty Door has been developed from years of testing in the field and is proven to outperform all other doors in high moisture environments and heavy rugged traffic. Click here to learn more.