Extreme strength & quality
Agricultural Building Components
Extreme has a extensive line of agricultural doors, SIPs, and laminates which provide superior strength and quality to meet your agricultural building needs. We have a long history of designing and constructing agricultural buildings, farm buildings, machine sheds, and more.
- Poultry: Brooder Barns, Laying Houses
- Dairy: Milking Parlors
- Equestrian: Riding Arenas, Stables
- Other Buildings: Commercial Dog Kennels, Coolers/Freezers (non NSF Certification), Wood Kilns, Valve/Control rooms for water towers, Communication buildings for tower sites, Residential/Homes, Garages, Commercial Buildings
Extreme’s Agricultural SIPs can be configured many different ways to meet agricultural requirements:
- Exterior side: NEW UV Inhibited White Textured FRP laminated to plywood, 7/16″ ZB Treated OSB, or regular plywood (steel is installed over this)
- Interior side: Choose from Fiberglass Reinforced Panels (FRP) or High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) laminated to plywood: 0.030 & 0.090 thickness with either smooth or textured finishes
- Foam core: Extreme uses insect treated Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) foam manufactured with flame retardant. Thickness available are 2 9/16″, 3 5/8″, 5 5/8″, 7 3/8″, & 11 3/8″
- Options can be configured many different ways to meet the customer’s requirements:
- All openings including windows, doors, and fans can be cut into panels upon request. Some structural components are also available to be installed at Extreme’s factory
- Extreme’s own White Aluminum Batten strip used to cover seams when laminates are used. Available in pre-punched or un-punched in several different lengths
- Many vinyl trims available
Extreme uses only high quality plywood in 3/8″ (11/32″), 1/2″ (15/32″), & 5/8″ (19/32″) in it’s laminating process. Other thicknesses available upon request.
Laminate products include:
- NEW UV Inhibited White Textured FRP laminated to plywood for exterior use.
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) laminated to plywood:
- .030 & .090 thickness in textured finishes
- .050 & .090 thickness in smooth finishes
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE): .030 & .090 thickness in either smooth or textured finishes
Leading the agricultural industry in durability, the Extreme Panel Heavy Duty Door has been developed from years of testing in the field and is proven to outperform all other doors in high moisture environments and heavy rugged traffic. View our Extreme Standard Door Details for standard rough openings & slab sizes.
Extreme Heavy Duty Doors Standard Features:
- The Extreme Heavy Duty Door consists of NEW UV Inhibited White Textured FRP laminated to 3/8” plywood then pressed into a slab using a plastic honeycomb core material for strength & lightness. This slab is then capped with a white vinyl C-Channel.
- NEW UV Inhibited White Textured FRP allows door to be used for both Exterior & Interior locations.
- NEW Heavy Duty Door Sweeps are standard! Just trim to fit after door is installed using stainless steel screws supplied with trim kits.
- Pre-hung in a pultruded fiberglass frame for fast and easy installation
- Stainless steel hinges & fasteners are standard
- Extreme’s heavy duty stainless steel latch
- Pre-cut fiberglass angled trim kits are supplied for 4″, 6″, or 8″ walls
- Fully weather stripped
- Standard sizes include: 2′ 0″, 2′ 6″, 2′ 8″, 3′ 0″, 4′ 0″, custom sizes available, double doors available
- See details below for standard R.O.s & slab sizes
Industry leader in metal farm & Ag Buildings
What we build
Extreme’s Top Hinged Flip-Up Door is designed to be used in any of your load-out areas and is constructed with the same strong slab and fiberglass frame as our Heavy Duty Door. The Flip-Up Door is simply hinged across the top and uses two heavy-duty stainless slide latches towards the bottom. This allows it to be easily pulled up and out of the way saving you time and possible damage due to the moving livestock. Available in our standard sizes or custom-made.
Laminated Eave Door
Extreme’s Laminated Eave Doors are made of 3/4″ plywood laminated with UV Inhibited white textured FRP on both sides. High quality bird netting is stapled to the top side of the opening and stainless steel hinges and stainless steel snap latches are used. Our standard 12″ x 96″ eave door allows for 4.37 sq ft. of air opening, the 16″ x 96″ allows for 6.87 sq ft. of air opening & the 24″ x 96″ allows 11.56 sq ft. of air opening. Custom sizes can be made upon request.