Extreme strength & quality
Agricultural Building Components
Extreme has a extensive line of agricultural doors, SIPs, and laminates which provide superior strength and quality to meet your agricultural building needs. We have a long history of designing and constructing agricultural buildings, farm buildings, machine sheds, and more.
- Poultry: Brooder Barns, Laying Houses
- Dairy: Milking Parlors
- Equestrian: Riding Arenas, Stables
- Other Buildings: Commercial Dog Kennels, Coolers/Freezers (non NSF Certification), Wood Kilns, Valve/Control rooms for water towers, Communication buildings for tower sites, Residential/Homes, Garages, Commercial Buildings
Extreme’s Agricultural SIPs can be configured many different ways to meet agricultural requirements:
- Exterior side: NEW UV Inhibited White Textured FRP laminated to plywood, 7/16″ ZB Treated OSB, or regular plywood (steel is installed over this)
- Interior side: Choose from Fiberglass Reinforced Panels (FRP) or High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) laminated to plywood: 0.030 & 0.090 thickness with either smooth or textured finishes
- Foam core: Extreme uses insect treated Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) foam manufactured with flame retardant. Thickness available are 2 9/16″, 3 5/8″, 5 5/8″, 7 3/8″, & 11 3/8″
- Options can be configured many different ways to meet the customer’s requirements:
- All openings including windows, doors, and fans can be cut into panels upon request. Some structural components are also available to be installed at Extreme’s factory
- Extreme’s own White Aluminum Batten strip used to cover seams when laminates are used. Available in pre-punched or un-punched in several different lengths
- Many vinyl trims available
Extreme uses only high quality plywood in 3/8″ (11/32″), 1/2″ (15/32″), & 5/8″ (19/32″) in it’s laminating process.
Laminate products include:
- NEW UV Inhibited White Textured FRP laminated to plywood for exterior use.
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) laminated to plywood:
- .030 & .090 thickness in textured finishes
- .050 & .090 thickness in smooth finishes
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE): .030 & .090 thickness in either smooth or textured finishes