THE SIMPLEST PATH TO A NET-ZERO HOME
Everyone’s Favorite House
This modern farmhouse takes the comfortable, relaxed farmhouse style to a whole new level. With a spacious master suite on the 1st floor and wrap-around porches sheltering you from the elements as you relish the view in any direction, this home will become your forever home.
A large party kitchen, plentiful clerestory daylight, amazing views, and exposed beam work make this home a stimulating place to live. Yet with the master suite nicely secluded down a private corridor, this home will also become your own personal retreat. The 2nd-floor of the home is open and awash with light during the day, and, like all clerestory spaces, it gives terrific nighttime views up to the stars.
2,550 square feet (excluding garage)
2 full, 1 half
First Floor Aging In Place
Wrap-Around porches to east, south & north
Double Door access to south garden & Wrap-Around Porches
2 Car Garage
- Affordable net-zero or net positive design
- SIPs shell: 6.5” walls & 12.25” roof.
- Extreme R-Values: Walls R-24 | Roof R-50
- SIPs roof creates vaulted ceilings
- Vinyltek triple-pane windows (U-14 to U-16)
- Post & beam construction allows easy future remodels
- 4” Slab-on-grade floor for thermal mass
- 4” R-20 under-slab insulation
- NuDura insulated concrete forms (ICF) foundation
- Optimized south-facing glazing & optimized daylighting
- Built Green certified
- Heat pump heating & heat pump hot water
- Heat recovery ventilator recovers a minimum of 80% of energy from outgoing air
- Designed to include rooftop solar panels, EV chargers, ATX low voltage lighting, and other sustainable features (sold separately)